- 4 medium-sliced white bread slices
- 125g 0% fat Greek-style yogurt
- 2tbsp horseradish sauce
- 2tbsp chopped fresh dill, plus extra to garnish
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 250g skinless hot-smoked salmon
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- To make the Melba toast, heat the grill to medium. Toast the white bread on one side until golden. Cool slightly, slice off the crusts, then slice each toast horizontally into two to create eight thin slices. Cut each of these into four triangles, and lay on a large baking tray with the un-toasted side facing up. Grill for up to 1 min until golden. Cool and set aside.
- Meanwhile, mix together the yogurt, horseradish sauce, dill and lemon juice. Add the hot- smoked salmon and mix until the fish has flaked. Season with black pepper and divide among six ramekins. You can chill the pâté for up to one day.
- Garnish with dill and serve with the lemon wedges and Melba toasts.
Tip: substitute smoked mackerel or trout, adding extra horseradish sauce to taste.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
115 kcal 13.9g 2.6g 0.4g 0.6g 2.2g 2.3g 65mg 9.4g 0.6mg