- 1 small vacuum-packed beetroot
- 1tsp tahini
- ½ x 400g can chickpeas, drained
- 2 pittas
- Handful shredded lettuce
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Chunk cucumber, sliced
- ½ small carrot, grated
- 4 falafels, halved
- Pinch sumac (optional)
- Put the beetroot, tahini and chickpeas in a blender and whiz to make hummus.
- Warm the pittas and cut them in half. Spread the inside of each half with ½tbsp beetroot hummus, then fill with the lettuce, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, grated carrot and halved falafels. Sprinkle over a little sumac, if using, then pack into a container.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
343 13g 8.6g 0.9g 8.1g 6.5g 1g 122mg 48g 2mg