- 300g basmati rice
- 1 batch basic baked beans (see tip)
- 2tbsp curry paste
- 50g sultanas
- 3tbsp desiccated coconut
- 4tbsp chopped fresh coriander, plus extra to garnish
- Cook the rice according to the pack instructions, then drain.
- Meanwhile, put the beans in a medium pan and mix in the curry paste, sultanas, coconut and chopped coriander. Heat for 15 min, stirring occasionally.
- Serve the beans with the rice, garnished with extra coriander.
Tip: Use our recipe of basic baked beans without the sage and mixed herbs.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
424kcal 15.2g 9.8g 2.8g 11.7g 12.8g 0.4g 77mg 73.1g 5mg