- 4 baking potatoes (approximately 250g each)
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 x 400g cans haricot beans, drained
- 2tsp smoked sweet paprika
- 2tsp English mustard powder
- 1tbsp agave nectar
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 75g reduced-fat cheddar, grated
- Heat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7. Wash the potatoes, prick all over with a fork, then bake for 1 hr (see tip) until golden with a crisp skin.
- Meanwhile, in a medium lidded pan, heat the oil and gently fry the onion and garlic until soft. Stir in the rest of the ingredients, apart from the cheese. Put the lid on and cook for 10 min, stirring occasionally. Remove the lid and cook for 5 min more.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and split open, then top with the beans. Sprinkle with grated cheddar to serve.
Tip: Speed up the potato cooking time by microwaving for 15 min first, turning once, then bake for a shorter time
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
160 19.4g 9.5g 3.3g 16.5g 9g 0.4g 271mg 66.2g 4.8mg