- 2 large mixed-colour courgettes
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 250g jersey royal or baby new potatoes
- 6 black olives (stone in)
- 1 spring onion
- 1 fresh red or green chilli
- ½ a bunch of fresh mint (15g)
- 2 lemons
- 150g baby spinach
- 2 x 120g lemon sole fillets from sustainable sources, skin off
- Quarter the courgettes lengthways, trim away and discard the fluffy core, then slice them at an angle around 2cm thick. Peel and finely slice the garlic. Put a large casserole pan on a medium heat with 1 tablespoon of oil. Add the garlic, followed a minute later by the courgettes. Stir well, then pop the lid on and cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove the lid, reduce the heat a little and cook for another 5 minutes or until sweet and delicious.
- Meanwhile, halve any larger potatoes, cook in a pan of boiling salted water for 15 minutes or until cooked through, and drain. Squash the olives and tear out the stones, trim the spring onion, then finely slice both with the chilli (deseed if you like). Pick and finely chop the mint leaves. Toss it all in a bowl with the juice of 1 lemon and 1 tablespoon of oil to make a sauce.
- Lightly squash the potatoes, then fold them into the courgettes with the spinach and lay the lemon sole fillets on top of the veg. Put the lid back on and leave to steam for 7 minutes or until the fish is brilliantly white and cooked through – it’s super-quick to cook. Plate up, spoon the olive sauce over the fish, and serve with wedges of lemon.
HFG Tip: You could use any white fish fillets here – just cook until opaque throughout.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
374kcal 30.2g 16.3g 2.5g 5.3g 7.3g 27.9g