- 1tbsp sesame oil
- 300g button mushrooms, sliced
- 25g fresh ginger, grated
- 1–2 mild red chillies, deseeded and finely sliced
- 400g kale, shredded
- 350g frozen peas
- 75g unsalted cashews
- 2tsp Chinese five spice
- 2tbsp reduced salt soy sauce
- Heat the sesame oil in a wok or large non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat until shimmering. Add the mushrooms, ginger and chilli and cook for 2–3 min to brown.
- Add the kale and peas and cook for 2–3 min to heat through. Add the cashews and cook for 2 min more. Toss through the Chinese five spice and soy sauce, then serve.
TIP For a more substantial meal, serve the stir-fry with steamed brown rice or noodles.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
237kcal 12.7g 14.3g 2.5g 10.2g 8.3g 0.9g 187mg 15.7g 5mg