- 400g lean lamb mince
- 2tsp finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 red onion, very finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 wholemeal bread rolls
- 4tbsp redcurrant jelly
- 2 tomatoes, sliced, ½ cucumber, sliced, and 2 little gem lettuces, to serve
- Combine the lamb mince, rosemary, half the chopped onion and the garlic in a bowl. Shape into 4 burgers.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high. Cook the burgers for 7–8 min on each side (wait until they’re well browned before turning them, so they don’t break up) or until cooked to your liking.
- Meanwhile, halve the rolls and lightly toast. Fill each with a burger, 1tbsp redcurrant jelly, some tomato and cucumber slices, lettuce leaves and the remaining chopped onion.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
402 26g 15.6g 6.7g 5.5g 19.1g 0.9g 99mg 42g 3.8mg