- 1tbsp sunflower oil
- 500g extra-lean lamb leg, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1½tbsp medium curry powder
- 250g potatoes, peeled and cut into 1.5cm chunks
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 400g tin chickpeas in water, drained
- 1tbsp mango chutney
- Zest and juice ½ lemon
- 2tbsp fresh coriander leaves, to garnish (optional)
- 4 small reduced-fat naan breads, to serve
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan, then add the lamb and cook over a high heat for 5 min, stirring, or until browned. Transfer to a large pan with the onion and cook over a medium heat for 5 min or until softened. Add the curry powder and cook for 2–3 min more.
- Add the potatoes, tomatoes, chickpeas, mango chutney and lemon zest and juice. Bring to the boil, then reduce to a simmer, cover and cook over a low heat for 1 hr, stirring occasionally (add a splash of water if it gets dry), or until the meat is tender.
- Divide the curry among 4 bowls, scatter with coriander, if using, then serve with the naan breads.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
510 36.6g 16.2g 5g 8.3g 10.5g 1g 195mg 54.9g 6.3mg