- Cooking oil spray
- 1 onion, chopped
- 25g fresh ginger, grated
- 2tbsp tomato purée
- 400g lean lamb mince
- 1tsp ground cumin
- ½tsp chilli powder, plus extra to sprinkle
- ½tsp ground turmeric
- 125ml reduced-salt lamb or chicken stock
- 300g frozen peas
- Bunch spring onions, sliced
- 150g low-fat natural yogurt
- Handful fresh mint, shredded
- 4 reduced-fat mini naan breads, warmed, to serve
- Spray a large pan with oil and set over a medium-high heat, then fry the onion for 10 min or until softened. Add the ginger, tomato purée and mince, then fry for 5 min, stirring occasionally, or until the mince is evenly browned.
- Add the cumin, chilli, turmeric and stock, then simmer for 12–15 min, stirring now and then. Stir through the frozen peas and most of the spring onions, then cook for 2–3 min more until hot.
- Meanwhile, put the yogurt in a small bowl and top with the shredded mint and a pinch of chilli powder. Serve the lamb with the remaining spring onions, the minted yogurt and warmed naan breads.
TIP Serve the curry with basmati rice instead of naan, if you prefer.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
435 31.1g 16.5g 6.8g 8.1g 10.3g 0.9g 237mg 41.4g 5.1mg