- 200g baby carrots, trimmed and scrubbed, or 2 carrots, thickly sliced
- ½ large head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1½tsp garam masala
- Spray olive oil
- 2 large courgettes, cut into batons
- 2 medium red peppers, cut into thick strips
- 500g lean lamb leg steaks
- 1tbsp tahini
- 125g low-fat live yogurt
- 1tbsp lemon juice
- 2tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 140g wholemeal couscous, cooked according to the pack instructions, to serve
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Line a large baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Put the carrots and cauliflower on the prepared tray, sprinkle with 1tsp garam masala and spray lightly with olive oil. Bake for 15 min. Remove the tray from the oven and carefully add the courgettes and peppers. Spray with
a little more oil and bake for 15 min more.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle the lamb with the remaining garam masala. Heat a griddle pan over a medium-high heat and spray lightly with oil. Cook the lamb for 2 min on each side. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil.
- Meanwhile, combine the tahini, yogurt, lemon juice and mint in a small bowl until smooth. Layer the couscous and veg in a serving dish, then slice the lamb and arrange on top. Serve with the mint yogurt alongside.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
488 37g 18g 5.8g 7.9g 12g 0.3g 212mg 39g 5.6mg