- 90g mixed white, black and red quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 2tbsp lemon juice
- 1½tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 500g lean lamb leg steaks, cut into 2cm cubes
- 2 peaches, stones removed, cut into thick wedges
- 250g green beans, trimmed
- 3 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 60g baby rocket
- Put the quinoa and 200ml water in a medium saucepan. Bring to the boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 12–15 min until the liquid is absorbed and the quinoa is tender. Transfer to a large serving bowl and set aside to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, whisk half the lemon juice with half the oil in a medium bowl to combine. Add the lamb pieces and toss to coat, then divide equally among 8 metal skewers.
- Heat a non-stick griddle pan over a medium-high heat, then cook the peach wedges and lamb skewers, turning, for 5 min or until the peaches are charred and the lamb is cooked to your liking. Steam the beans until just tender.
- Add the peaches, beans, tomatoes and rocket to the quinoa. Drizzle over the remaining lemon juice and oil and toss to combine. Serve with the lamb skewers.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
411kcal 42.4g 16.8g 5.3g 5.7g 8.8g 0.3g 117mg 19.5g 5.7mg