- 500g sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 2cm cubes
- Spray olive oil
- 400g can no added salt chickpeas, drained
- 200g chard leaves, sliced
- 1tbsp tahini
- 200g reduced-fat natural yogurt
- Zest and juice 1 lemon
- 4 x 125g lean lamb leg steaks
- 1tsp smoked paprika
- 60g reduced-fat feta, crumbled
- 1tbsp pumpkin seeds, toasted
- 1tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Line 2 baking trays with non-stick baking paper. Put the sweet potatoes on one tray and spray with olive oil. Roast for about 20 min, then add the chickpeas and roast for a further 10–15 min. Meanwhile, put the chard on the other tray, spray lightly with olive oil and roast alongside for 10 min.
- Mix the tahini and yogurt with half the lemon juice and half the zest and set aside. Combine the roasted sweet potatoes, chickpeas and chard in a bowl and set aside.
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with olive oil and set over a high heat. Sprinkle the lamb steaks with smoked paprika. Cook the steaks, turning, for 2 min on each side or until cooked to your liking.
- Add the feta, pumpkin seeds, remaining lemon juice and zest and the extra-virgin olive oil to the sweet potato mixture and combine gently. Season with black pepper. Serve the lamb steaks on top of the warm salad, with the tahini dip alongside.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
505 39.4g 19.2g 6.8g 8.1g 11.5g 1g 209mg 39.6g 5.4mg