- 1 medium aubergine, cut into 2cm pieces
- Spray olive oil
- 250g lean lamb mince
- 2tbsp ras el hanout spice mix
- 4 small large pittas or khobez wraps
- 200g reduced-fat tzatziki
- 4 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 75g reduced-fat mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 80g baby spinach leaves
- Heat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7. Line 3 baking trays with baking paper. Put the aubergine, in a single layer, on one of the prepared trays. Spray with olive oil. Roast for 20 min or until golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, lightly spray a medium non-stick frying pan with olive oil. Cook the lamb mince, stirring to break up lumps, for 5 min or until browned. Add the spice mix and cook, stirring, for 1 min or until fragrant.
- Put the pittas/wraps on the remaining two prepared trays. Top evenly with half the tzatziki, then the lamb and one-quarter of the tomatoes. Sprinkle evenly with cheese. Bake for 10 min, or until the cheese is melted and the base is crisp.
- Put three-quarters of the spinach in a bowl. Add the roasted aubergine and remaining tomatoes. Season with freshly ground black pepper and toss to combine. Top the pizzas with remaining spinach leaves, then serve with the salad and remaining tzatziki on the side.
SPEEDY DIP To make a quick tzatzki, mix 150g low-fat Greek yogurt with a 5cm chunk of cucumber, grated, ½ garlic clove, crushed, and 1tbsp chopped fresh mint leaves.