- Cooking oil spray
- 300g lean beef mince
- 1 onion, sliced
- 300g mushrooms, sliced
- 1tsp dried thyme
- ½tsp chilli flakes
- 680g jar passata with basil or herbs
- 100g spinach
- 8 fresh lasagne sheets (about 225g in total), halved
- 250g ricotta
- 100ml skimmed milk
- 20g parmesan, grated
- Fresh basil or parsley leaves, to garnish
- Iceberg lettuce, to serve
- Heat the oven to 190ºC/fan 170ºC/gas 5. Spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and set over a medium-high heat, then cook the beef and onion for 10 min or until evenly browned.
- Add the mushrooms, thyme and chilli and cook for 5 min. Add the passata and simmer for 2–3 min more.
- Spray a 1 litre ovenproof dish with oil, then spoon in a quarter of the beef mixture. Scatter over a quarter of the spinach, then add 4 lasagne sheet halves. Repeat to form 3 more layers. Finish with a layer of lasagne sheets and press lightly.
- Use a stick blender or food processor to blend the ricotta with the milk until smooth, then pour over the lasagne. Sprinkle with parmesan, then cook for 25 min or until lightly golden.
- Garnish with fresh herbs, then serve with iceberg lettuce.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
497 36.4g 18.4g 8.6g 4.5g 15.5g 1.3g 383mg 49.4g 5.3mg