- 9 medium eggs
- Cooking oil spray
- 1 courgette, finely chopped
- 5 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- ½tsp chilli flakes
- 290g jar roasted red peppers in brine, drained and chopped
For the filling
- 200g extra-light cream cheese
- 3tbsp skimmed milk
- 3tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 75g rocket
- 25g Parmesan, shaved, to garnish
- Whisk the eggs lightly in a large bowl and season with black pepper.
- Spray a 20cm non-stick frying pan with oil and heat. Cook the courgette, spring onions (reserving some to garnish), garlic and chilli flakes until softened. Add the peppers, then allow to cool slightly. Put the veg mixture into the bowl with the eggs and mix together.
- Spray the frying pan with more oil and heat. Pour in a sixth of the egg mixture, swirling to cover the base. Cook until the egg is set and lightly browned at the edges. Transfer to a plate and keep warm. Repeat with the remaining mixture to make five more pancakes.
- To make the filling, mix the cream cheese with the milk and parsley and season with black pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/fan 160°C/gas 4 and lightly grease a baking tray with the oil spray. Take a pancake and put it on the baking tray. Spread with a fifth of the filling and a sixth of the rocket. Repeat the layers, leaving the top pancake uncovered. Bake for 10 min, or until warmed through.
- Top with the remaining rocket and spring onion, garnish with the Parmesan and serve with a salad.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
327 27.9g 20.5g 7.3g 2g 6.2g 1.5g 265mg 7.1g 3.7mg