- 75g low-fat spread
- 300g light condensed milk
- Zest of 1 lemon, plus 4tbsp juice
- 150g reduced-fat rich tea biscuits, crushed
- 100g rolled oats
- 40g desiccated coconut
- 4tbsp icing sugar
- Line a 20cm square or 16x24cm rectangular cake tin with baking paper. In a medium pan, melt the low-fat spread and condensed milk over a gentle heat. Remove from the heat, then add the lemon zest and 3tbsp of the juice and mix until smooth.
- Add the crushed biscuits, oats and coconut to the condensed milk mixture and mix well to combine. Press the mixture into the prepared tin.
- Combine the icing sugar and remaining lemon juice in a small bowl, then drizzle over the mixture in the tin.
- Chill for 1 hr or until set. Remove from the tin, peel off the baking paper and cut into 20 slices to serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
133 2.9g 4g 1.6g 1g 13.8g 0.2g 62mg 21.6g 0.5mg