- 1 garlic bulb, broken into unpeeled cloves
- 450g potatoes, scrubbed and thinly sliced
- 325g sweet potatoes, thinly sliced
- 450g cauliflower, broken into small florets
- 350g tomatoes, quartered
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1tsp dried oregano
- ½tsp fennel seeds, crushed
- Pinch chilli powder or flakes
- 4 small skinless chicken breasts, halved horizontally
- 2tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Fresh basil leaves, to garnish
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Add the garlic to a large pan of boiling water. Put a steamer on top, then add the potatoes, sweet potatoes and cauliflower. Cover and steam for 5 min. Remove the garlic from the water and set aside.
- Put the steamed veg and potatoes in a 2–2.5 litre ovenproof dish with the tomatoes and lemon. Sprinkle over the oregano, fennel and chilli, then toss to coat. Add the chicken and boiled garlic cloves, then drizzle with the oil. Bake for 30 min or until cooked through. Serve sprinkled with the basil and a grind of black pepper.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
401 38.8g 8.8g 1.6g 8.7g 11.9g 0.3g 93mg 44.6g 3.3mg