- Zest 1 lemon, plus lemon wedges to serve
- 1tbsp chopped fresh flatleaf parsley
- 1tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 4 x 170g firm white fish fillets
- 160g cous cous
- 2tsp avocado or olive oil
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- Pinch chilli flakes
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 300g asparagus, trimmed and halved
- 200g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 350g baby plum tomatoes, halved
- 150g kale, central vein removed and leaves chopped
- Combine the lemon zest, parsley and chives in a small bowl. Line a steamer with baking paper and set over a large saucepan of gently simmering water. Put the fish fillets in the steamer and sprinkle evenly with the herbs. Cover the steamer and cook the fish for 8 min or until cooked through, then keep warm until ready to serve.
- Meanwhile, cook the couscous according to the pack instructions.
- Heat the avocado or olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan
or wok set over a medium-high heat. Add the onion and chilli flakes and cook, stirring, for 3–4 min until soft. Add the garlic, asparagus and sugar snap peas and cook, stirring, for 2–3 min until the greens are almost tender. Add the tomatoes and cook, stirring, for 2 min until softened. Add the chopped kale and 2tbsp water and cook for 2 min or until wilted.
- Serve the herby fish on top of the vegetables with the couscous on the side and with lemon wedges to squeeze over.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
385 42.4g 5.1g 0.7g 7.9g 10.6g 0.3g 140mg 43.7g 3mg