- 125g orzo (or other small pasta shape)
- 6 skinless chicken thigh fillets, halved
- 1tbsp garlic pepper chicken seasoning
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 2 lemons, halved
- 150g baby rocket
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber, halved lengthways, chopped into half-moons
- 50g reduced-fat feta, crumbled
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling water according to the pack instructions. Drain and refresh under cold water, then drain again and transfer to a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, coat the chicken thighs in the seasoning. Heat 1tbsp olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Cook the chicken for 5 min on each side or until golden and cooked right through.
- Set a small dry frying pan over a high heat. Put the lemons, cut-side down, in the pan. Cook for 3 min or until grilled and slightly softened.
- Meanwhile, add the rocket, tomatoes and cucumber to the bowl with the pasta. Drizzle over the remaining olive oil and toss to combine. Crumble over the feta. Serve the chicken with the salad and grilled lemon halves.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
328 25g 12g 2.7g 4.3g 4.3g 0.5g 157g 26g 4.1mg