- 300g uncooked peeled prawns, washed
- ½tbsp olive oil
- Zest of ½ lemon and juice of 1, plus extra zest to garnish
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 250g frozen spinach
- 2 x 250g packs ready-to-heat brown rice
- 1tsp ground cumin
- 1tsp sugar
- 640g green beans, mangetout and broccoli, steamed, to serve
- Pat the prawns dry, then put in a bowl and toss with the oil, lemon zest and garlic.
- Cook the spinach and rice according to the pack instructions. Drain the spinach, then fold into the rice with the cumin in a mixing bowl.
- Meanwhile, put a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Cook the prawns, in two batches, for 2–3 min, turning occasionally. Return all the prawns to the pan, then add the lemon juice and sugar and heat for 1 min, stirring.
- Divide the rice and spinach among 4 serving plates, then put the prawns on top. Pour over the pan juices, then serve with the steamed veg, garnished with the extra lemon zest.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
311 23.7g 5.1g 1g 7.8g 5g 0.4g 240mg 45.8g 5.8mg