- 2.5cm piece fresh ginger, grated
- ½ red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- Juice 1 lemon
- 60g stanol spread (we used Benecol Olive)
- 2 leeks, sliced
- 200g cooked peeled tiger prawns
- 200g tinned cannellini beans in water, rinsed
- Using a food processor or pestle and mortar, make a paste with the ginger, chilli, garlic and lemon juice.
- Melt the stanol spread in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the leeks and cook
for 3–5 min until soft. Tip in the ginger paste and sauté for a couple of min. Add the prawns and beans and cook for 2 min more or until heated through. Divide between 2 bowls, then sprinkle with ground black pepper to serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
349kcal 25g 18.8g 4g 12.2g 5.8g 1.8g 275mg 20.2g 5.4mg