- Juice ½ lime, plus wedges to serve
- 1tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 400g thick white fish fillets, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 large tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 small ripe avocados, roughly chopped
- ½ x 25g bunch fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 2tsp hot chilli sauce or to taste
- Cooking oil spray
- 8 taco shells
- 100g mixed salad leaves
- Combine the lime juice, ginger and garlic in a non-metallic mixing bowl, then add the fish and stir to coat. Leave to marinate for 10 min.
- Make a salsa by combining the tomatoes, avocados and coriander. Add the chilli sauce and mix gently to combine.
- Spray a non-stick frying pan with oil and heat until hot. Cook the fish for 3 min or until cooked through. Meanwhile, warm the taco shells according to the pack instructions.
- Divide the taco shells among 4 plates. Add the salad leaves, salsa and fish. Serve immediately with the lime wedges to squeeze over.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
326kcal 21.5g 17.9g 2.8g 4.5g 3.4g 0.3g 56mg 19.4g 1.1mg