- 4tbsp chopped fresh coriander leaves, plus 1tbsp chopped stalks
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- Zest and juice 1 lime
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 4 large skinless chicken thigh fillets
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 large red pepper, chopped
- 400g can black beans, drained
- 250g sweetcorn, thawed if frozen
- 2tbsp roasted unsalted peanuts,
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Combine the coriander stalks, 1tbsp of the coriander leaves, the chilli, lime zest and 1½tbsp of the juice, and 2tsp of the olive oil in a shallow dish. Cut 3–4 slashes in each chicken thigh in a crisscross pattern. Add the chicken to the marinade and turn to coat. Cover and put in the fridge for 30 min.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan or griddle pan over a medium-high heat. Spray the chicken lightly with olive oil and cook for 5–6 min on each side until golden and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine the cucumber, red pepper, beans, sweetcorn, peanuts and remaining lime juice, coriander leaves and olive oil in a salad bowl and season with ground black pepper.
- Divide the salad among 4 plates, top with a chicken thigh and serve with lime wedges for squeezing over.
Nutrition per serving
341 3.6g 14g 2.5g 7.5g 5.2g 0.2g 62mg 16.3g 3.1mg Read more on how we calculate nutrition.