- 2 medium cauliflowers, broken into florets
- 200g ricotta
- 200ml reduced-fat crème fraîche (half fat)
- ½tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 100g reduced-fat mature cheddar, grated
- 50g diced bacon or lardons, fried (optional)
- 2–3 large jalapeño peppers from a jar, deseeded and finely diced (optional)
- 50g parmesan, grated
- Heat the oven to 160°C/fan 140°C/gas 3. Put the cauliflower florets in an ovenproof dish and cook in the oven for about 5 min. In a medium bowl, combine the ricotta, crème fraîche, worcestershire sauce and cheddar, then season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Add the bacon or lardons and jalapeño peppers, if using, to the cauliflower then pour the cheese sauce over them. Scatter the parmesan on top and return the dish to the oven for 20–30 min until the mixture is bubbling and brown on top. Serve with fresh greens.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
410 27.7g 23.9g 14.5g 5.2g 11.3g 1.5g 559mg 21.2g 1.8mg