- 2 x 125g chicken breasts, halved horizontally
- 3tbsp 2% fat greek yogurt
- 1tsp dijon mustard
- 3tbsp roughly chopped fresh basil
- 140g pack slaw mix (or a mixture of carrot and cabbage, shredded)
- 80g baby spinach
- 2tbsp pumpkin seeds, toasted
- 2 slices sourdough bread, to serve
- Poach the chicken in a small pan of simmering water over a low-medium heat for 15 min or until cooked through. Drain and rest for 5 min before shredding.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the yogurt, mustard and basil. Add the chicken, slaw, spinach and pumpkin seeds and toss well.
- Divide between 2 bowls, season with freshly ground black pepper and serve with the sourdough.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
393 42g 10g 2.6g 4.7g 6.8g 1.2g 249mg 30g 4.2mg