- ½ little gem lettuce
- 5cm chunk cucumber, diced
- ½ small red onion, sliced
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 1 tomato, chopped
- ½ carrot, sliced or grated
- ½ avocado
- Squeeze lemon juice, plus an extra wedge to serve (optional)
- 1tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 80g tin tuna in spring water
- Toss the lettuce, cucumber, onions, tomato and carrot in a lunchbox. Scoop out the avocado flesh and dice, then squeeze over the lemon juice and add to the salad. Seal with the lid.
- Put the chilli sauce in a small, lidded pot and pack up with the salad and tin of tuna.
- When ready to eat, mix the tuna with the chilli sauce, add to the salad, then squeeze over an extra lemon wedge, if you like.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
293 20.1g 15.4g fat 3.2g 8.3g 17g 1g 65mg 17.1g 2.2mg