- 100g oats
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1/2tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 ripe banana
- 150ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 50g blueberries, halved, plus extra blueberries, to serve
- 1tbsp vegetable oil
- 4tsp honey or maple syrup, to serve
- Grind the oats to a flour in a food processor. Tip into a bowl and mix with the baking powder and cinnamon.
- Place the banana, almond milk and vanilla extract into the food processor and blend until smooth. Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and stir until fully combined, then gently stir in the blueberries.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan. Spoon a few tablespoons of the batter into the pan to make a small pancake and cook for a few min, then flip over and cook for a further 1 min until cooked through. Repeat with the rest of the mixture.
- Serve the pancakes with a drizzle of honey or maple syrup and the extra blueberries.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
392 7g 12.6g 7.3g 6.1g 27.8g 0.6g 154mg 64.9g 2.4mg