- 1tsp smoked paprika
- 1tsp chilli powder
- 3 corn on the cobs, husked and halved
- Cooking oil spray
- 25g parmesan, finely grated
- 6tsp reduced-fat mayonnaise, to serve
- Preheat the barbecue to hot. Combine the paprika and chilli powder in a small bowl. Spray the corn with a little oil and sprinkle with the paprika mixture, rubbing in to coat.
- Put the corn on the barbecue and cook, turning, until browned. Transfer to a plate, then roll in the grated parmesan until lightly coated. Serve the corn on the cobs topped with a small dollop of mayonnaise.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
93kcal 3.8g 4.1g 1.2g 1.2g 1.5g 0.2g 47mg 11.2g 0.7mg