- 400g mango chunks
- 2 large very ripe bananas, chopped
- Juice 1 lime
- 250g fat-free Greek yogurt
- 20g fresh ginger, finely grated
- Fresh mint sprigs and a pinch ground ginger, to decorate (optional)
- Put the mango and banana in a container in the freezer for 30–40 min until partially frozen.
- Put the partially frozen fruit in a blender with the lime juice, yogurt and fresh ginger and blend until smooth. Spoon the mixture into 8 silicone cupcake cases or a 1lb loaf tin. Freeze for 2–3 hr until solid.
- Take out of the freezer to soften slightly 10 min before serving decorated with fresh mint and ground ginger, if using.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
70kcal 3.6g 0.2g 0.1g 2.2g 13.6g 0g 41mg 14.6g 0.5mg