- 2 x 200g skinless chicken breasts, each halved horizontally
- Cooking oil spray
- 1 medium ripe avocado
- 1tbsp lime juice
- 4 granary rolls, halved
- 4tbsp mango chutney
- ½ cucumber, shaved into ribbons, seeds discarded
- Coriander sprigs
- Salad leaves, to serve
- Preheat the grill to medium-high. Spray the chicken fillets with a little oil and cook for 5 min on each side or until cooked through.
- In a small bowl, mash the avocado with the lime juice.
- Lightly toast the bread rolls, then spread the bottom half of each with a quarter of the mashed avocado. Top each with a piece of chicken, followed by 1tbsp chutney, some cucumber ribbons and coriander sprigs.
- Add the top halves of the bread rolls, then serve with the salad leaves.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
343kcal 30.4g 10.7g 2.4g 4.7g 12g 1.5g 133mg 32.9g 2.2mg