- 100g tapioca
- 400g can evaporated coconut milk (we used Nature’s Charm)
- 2tbsp stevia or other calorie-free sweetener, to taste
- 1 large ripe mango, chopped
- 100g raspberries
- 2tbsp coconut flakes, toasted
- Put the tapioca, coconut milk and 175ml cold water in a heavy-based saucepan and set aside to soak for 30 min.
- Bring the mixture to the boil over a medium heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce the heat to low and cook, stirring often, for about 2 min until tender. Remove from the heat and stir in the sweetener to taste.
- Reserve half the mixture and divide the rest among 6 x 300–400ml serving glasses. Transfer to the fridge for about 15 min.
- Meanwhile, purée half the mango flesh in a small food processor or blender. Add the purée to the reserved tapioca mixture and stir to combine. Spoon the mango tapioca on top of the first layer of tapioca in the glasses, then chill the puddings for another 2 hr or until ready to serve.
- Serve the puddings topped with the raspberries, remaining mango pieces and the toasted coconut flakes.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
166 1.2g 7.1g 5.9g 2.1g 7.1g 0g 9mg 29g 0.4mg