- 275g ripe mango flesh, diced
- 150ml reduced-fat coconut milk
- Zest and juice 1 lime
- Put the mango in a food processor and whiz until smooth. Add the coconut milk and lime juice, then whiz again until well combined. Stir in the lime zest.
- Carefully pour the mango mixture evenly into 8 small ice lolly moulds. Add the lolly sticks, then freeze the pops overnight or until firm.
- To serve, run the moulds briefly under warm water to loosen and help remove the lollies.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
37 0.4g 1.5g 1.2g 0.6g 4.7g 0g 4mg 5g 0.2mg