- 400g lean rump steak, thinly sliced
- 2tbsp maple syrup
- 1tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1tbsp finely grated fresh ginger
- 250g pack udon noodles
- Cooking oil spray
- 600g fresh or frozen stir-fry vegetable mix
- 2tbsp oyster sauce
- 3 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1tbsp sesame seeds, to serve
- Combine the beef, maple syrup, soy sauce and ginger in a medium bowl, then set aside.
- Cook the udon noodles according to the pack instructions. Drain, rinse under cold water and drain again.
- Spray a wok or large deep frying pan with oil and set over a high heat. Add the beef slices to the wok in batches, and stir-fry each batch for 2 min or until browned all over and done to your liking. Set aside.
- Add the vegetable mix to the wok and stir-fry for 4 min or until tender. Add the noodles and cook for a further 2–3 min until hot. Add the browned beef, the oyster sauce and shallots with 1tbsp water and toss.
- Divide the stir-fry among 4 serving bowls and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
450 34.2g 8.8g 2.4g 5.7g 12.7g 2.7g 96mg 57.7 5.2mg