- 2 fennel bulbs, a few fronds reserved to garnish (optional)
- 1 large cauliflower
- 3tbsp olive oil
- Heat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7 and line a baking sheet with non-stick baking paper.
- Trim off the tops and bottoms of the fennel bulbs. Slice them in half lengthways, then into 4 to 6 wedges. Bring a pan of water to the boil, then add the wedges and boil for 5 min. Drain well.
- Cut the cauliflower into medium-size florets, then put them on the baking sheet with the fennel wedges. Drizzle over the oil and season well with freshly ground black pepper.
- Roast in the oven for 30–35 min until golden brown. Sprinkle with fennel fronds, if using, to serve.
Recipe extracted from Mary Berry’s Family Sunday Lunches (Headline, £25). Photos: Georgia Glynn Smith
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
103 4.4g 6.2g 0.9g 5.1g 5.6g 0g 44mg 8g 0.9mg