- 175g new potatoes, cut into large pieces
- ½ baby gem lettuce, shredded
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 80g mixed peas and sweetcorn, thawed if frozen
- 2tsp Mediterranean paste (we used Gourmet Garden)
- 150g white fish fillet, such as hoki
- Cooking oil spray
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Boil the potatoes in a saucepan of water for 10 min or until tender. Drain, then transfer to a microwaveproof dish and add the lettuce, spring onions, tomatoes, peas and sweetcorn.
- Spread the Mediterranean paste over the fish fillet, then put it on top of the potatoes and veg. Season with ground black pepper and spray with a little oil.
- Cover and cook on high for 2–3 min. Allow to stand for a few min, then serve with lemon wedges.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
364 33.9g 6.9g 1.2g 8.4g 13g 1g 91mg 43.1g 4mg