- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 50g baby mushrooms, chopped
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 2 large free-range eggs
- 50g tinned cannellini beans, washed and drained
- Chilli flakes, to taste
- Black pepper
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and pepper and cook for 3-4 min, or until the pepper has softened.
- Meanwhile, whisk the eggs in a large bowl. Add the cooked mushroom, pepper and beans to the mixture. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Pour the mixture back into the frying pan and sprinkle over the chilli flakes. Cook until the eggs begin to set, flipping once.
Recipe from The Fast 800
(Dr Michael Mosley and Dr Claire Bailey), available from amazon.com
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
393 21g 25g 5.2g 9g 7.6g 0.6g 109mg 15g 4.4mg