- Zest and juice of 1 lime, plus extra wedges to serve
- 2tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 red chilli, finely sliced
- ¼ honeydew melon, chopped into chunks
- 1 small papaya, chopped into chunks
- 16 cooked king prawns
- 2tbsp chopped parsley
- 2tbsp chopped mint
- 2tbsp chopped coriander
- A large handful of rocket leaves
- 200g coconut yogurt, to serve (optional)
- Mix the lime zest and juice, oil, white wine vinegar, red chilli and some salt and pepper in a wide bowl.
- Toss the melon and papaya in the bowl to coat and leave for 10 min to marinate.
- Add the prawns and herbs and mix to coat. Serve with a scattering of rocket and coconut yogurt, if you like.
For more information on the Lily Soutter for Bowel and Cancer Research recipes go to www.bowelcancerresearch.org
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
155 6.5g 9.5g 3.1g 1.4g 8.2g 0.7g 136mg 10g 0.9mg