- ½ x 400g can kidney beans in chilli sauce
- 2 slices wholegrain bread
- ½ small avocado
- Squeeze lemon juice
- 1tbsp grated reduced-fat cheddar
- Heat the grill. Put the beans in a pan and set over a medium heat on the hob. Cook, stirring now and then, until the beans are hot.
- Meanwhile, toast the bread. Mash the avocado with a squeeze of lemon juice, then spread on to the toasts.
- Spoon the beans on top, then sprinkle over the grated cheddar. Put under the grill for 2 min or until the cheese has melted, then serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
470kcal 21.7g 13.9g 3.6g 16.3g 12.2g 2g 165mg 56.6g 1.9mg