- 200g can mixed beans or red kidney beans in chilli sauce
- 227g can chopped tomatoes
- ½ small red pepper, chopped
- 1 egg
- 2tbsp fat-free Greek yogurt
- Fresh coriander or parsley, to garnish (optional)
- 1 slice wholegrain toast, to serve
- Combine the beans with the tomatoes and pepper in a 500ml microwave-safe dish with a lid. Cover and microwave on high for 4 min, then stir.
- Make a well in the bean mixture and crack the egg into the centre. Cover the dish and microwave on high for 3 min or until the egg is cooked to your liking.
- Top with the yogurt, then add a grind of pepper and garnish with the herbs, if using. Serve with the toast.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
408kcal 27.9g 7.3g 2g 12.9g 21.9g 1.8g 227mg 59.8g 5.4mg