- 600g sweet potatoes, scrubbed and cut into wedges
- Cooking oil spray
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 2 x 200g chicken breast fillets, halved horizontally to make 4 thin fillets
- 1tbsp Mexican or fajita seasoning
- 150g (about 1/4) red cabbage, finely shredded
- 50g mixed salad leaves
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 3tbsp low-fat Greek yogurt
- Juice ½ lemon
- 4 wholegrain rolls, halved
- ½ cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- ½ avocado, thinly sliced
- 3tbsp mild salsa
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Line a large baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Put the sweet potato wedges in the tray and spray with oil. Bake for 30 min or until golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Sprinkle the chicken with the Mexican or fajita seasoning, then cook in the pan for 3 min on each side or until browned and cooked through. Slice thinly.
- In a large bowl, combine the shredded cabbage, salad leaves and onion. In a separate small bowl, combine the yogurt with the lemon juice, then season with ground black pepper.
- Divide the cabbage mixture among the roll bases. Top with cucumber, avocado and chicken slices. Add dollops of yogurt and salsa, then add the roll tops. Serve the burgers with the sweet potato wedges.
Nutrition per serving
496kcal 36.7g 11g 2.2g 10.5g 15.8g 1.7g 176mg 58g 3.2mg Read more on how we calculate nutrition.