- Cooking oil spray
- 200g peeled and de-veined raw prawns, tails left on
- 200g frozen sweetcorn, thawed
- ½ head iceberg lettuce, torn
- 3 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 green pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 red peppers, thinly sliced
- 400g tin kidney beans in water, rinsed and drained
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 2tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ½ small bunch fresh coriander, roughly chopped, to garnish
- Spray a griddle pan with a little oil and put over a high heat. Add the prawns and cook, turning, for 3–4 min until cooked through.
- Put the sweetcorn, lettuce, tomatoes, green and red peppers, kidney beans, onion and avocado in a large bowl and toss together to combine.
- Whisk the chilli sauce, lime juice and crushed garlic together in a small jug to make a dressing.
- Divide the salad among 4 bowls, then top with the prawns and drizzle over the dressing. Garnish with the chopped coriander to serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
247 16.6g 8.9g 1.9g 9.3g 15.8g 0.8g 115mg 25.9g 3.6mg