- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 1 large pear, sliced
- Handful fresh mint leaves
- 100g frozen pineapple chunks
- 25g frozen spinach (approx 1 pellet) or 25g fresh
- 200ml coconut water
- 4tbsp low-fat coconut flavour yogurt
- 2tsp toasted sesame seeds, to serve
- Set aside some slices of kiwi and pear, plus a few mint leaves. Put all the remaining ingredients, except the sesame seeds, in a blender and pulse to mix.
- Pour the smoothie into 2 chilled bowls, then scatter over the reserved kiwi, pear and mint, and the sesame seeds.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
203kcal 6g 4.4g 1.1g 5.8g 36g 0.2g 205mg 37.3g 1.8mg