- 300g fresh pineapple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 200g fresh papaya, peeled deseeded and chopped
- 2tbsp caster sugar
- 600g full-fat probiotic yogurt
- Grated zest and juice of 2 limes
- 10g mint leaves, roughly chopped
- Tip the pineapple, papaya and sugar into the jug of a blender and blend until smooth. Add the yogurt, lime zest and juice and mint, then quickly blend to just combine.
- If you have an ice cream machine, churn to the manufacturer’s instructions. If not, pour the mixture into a freezerproof container, freeze for 2 hr, then return to the blender and blitz to break up any ice particles. Put it back in the freezer and repeat after 1 hr, then freeze overnight.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
131 kcal 6g 3g 2g 2g 21g 0.2g 21g