- 2 large oranges, peeled and cut into 1cm slices
- 2 ruby red grapefruits, peeled and cut into 1cm slices
- 2 fresh mint sprigs, leaves torn
- 40g shelled unsalted pistachios, roughly chopped
- 4tbsp 0% fat Greek yogurt
- 4tsp runny honey, to drizzle
- Arrange the orange and grapefruit slices, overlapping slightly, on 4 serving plates.
- Sprinkle with the torn mint and chopped pistachios. Top each plate of fruit with 1tbsp yogurt, then drizzle each with 1tsp honey and serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
167 7.5g 5.6g 0.7g 4.4g 22.6g 0g 122mg 22.8g 0.6mg