- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 3tbsp white or brown Japanese miso paste
- 1 red or green chilli, finely chopped
- 3 carrots, sliced into thin matchsticks
- Bunch of spring onions, shredded
- 2 celery sticks, finely shredded
- 700g thick white fish fillets, cut into 5cm chunks
- 400g pack fresh egg noodles, to serve
- In a large saucepan, gently heat 600ml boiling water with the lime zest and juice, miso paste, chilli and vegetables, reserving a handful of sliced carrot and shredded spring onion. Bring the mixture to a simmer, then add the fish. Cover and cook for 6–8 min until the fish is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook the egg noodles according to the pack instructions, then divide among 4 warmed serving bowls. Spoon over the fish, vegetables and broth, then top with the remaining carrot and spring onion.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
360 39.6g 5.7g 0.7g 4.9g 6.9g 1.5g 59mg 37.6g 1.4mg