- 1tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 2tbsp mirin or sweet sherry
- 1tsp caster sugar
- 1½tbsp miso paste
- 600g firm white skinless fish fillets, cut into 3cm-wide strips
- 500g brown rice
- 1tsp sesame oil
- 325g sugar snap peas
- 325g pak choi, shredded
- 2tbsp lemon juice
- Put the soy sauce, mirin or sherry and sugar into a small pan and set over a medium-high heat. Add the miso paste and whisk for 2 min or until the mixture is smooth and combined. Transfer to a shallow dish and cool completely.
- Once cooled, add the fish to the dish and turn to coat in the marinade. Cover with clingfilm and leave in the fridge to marinate for 1–2 hr.
- Cook the rice according to the pack instructions. When the rice is half cooked, heat the grill to high and line a baking tray with foil. Put the fish pieces in the tray and grill for 6–8 min until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan. Stir-fry the peas and pak choi over a high heat for 2 min or until bright green and tender-crisp. Stir through the lemon juice. Serve the fish on top of the rice and stir-fried veg.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
381 35.4g 3.9g 0.6g 4.3g 8.6g 1.1g 111mg 53.6g 2.2mg