- 225g skinless chicken breast fillet cut into thin strips
- 3tbsp moroccan spice mix
- 175g butternut squash, deseeded and chopped into bite-size pieces
- 3tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large handful mixed salad leaves, finely sliced
- 50g stuffed green olives
- 3tbsp sun-dried tomatoes, halved
- 30g alfalfa sprouts
- 60g reduced-fat feta, crumbled
- Juice ½ lemon
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Put the chicken strips in a bowl and add 2tbsp moroccan spice mix. Toss to coat, then set aside.
- Combine the squash, 1tbsp olive oil and the remaining moroccan spice mix in a bowl and toss well. Transfer to the prepared tray and bake in the oven for 30 min or until the squash is tender.
- Meanwhile, heat 1tbsp olive oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the chicken and cook in small batches for 6–8 min, stirring occasionally, until completely cooked through.
- Put the salad leaves, olives, sun-dried tomatoes, alfalfa and feta in a large bowl and gently mix together. Add the chicken and squash, tossing gently to combine. Drizzle the lemon juice and remaining olive oil over the top, then sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper and serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
465 40g 34g 6.2g 3.8g 4.5g 2.5g 325mg 10g 11.8mg