- 2 x 400g tins chickpeas in water, drained, 3tbsp water reserved
- Juice 2 lemons
- 1tbsp tahini
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1½tbsp Moroccan seasoning
- 400g mini skinless chicken breast fillets
- Cooking oil spray
- 3 carrots, peeled into ribbons
- 300g green beans, sliced
- 70g bag rocket
- Put the chickpeas, half the lemon juice, the tahini and garlic in a food processor and blend until almost smooth. With the motor still running, gradually add the reserved chickpea water until the hummus is smooth (you may not need it all). Set aside.
- Sprinkle the Moroccan seasoning all over the chicken. Spray a large griddle pan with oil and set over a high heat. Griddle the chicken for 5–7 min until cooked through, adding the carrots to the pan for the last 2 min.
- Meanwhile, bring a medium pan of water to the boil. Cook the green beans for 1 min or until just tender. Drain, then refresh under cold running water.
- Put the carrots, beans and rocket in a large bowl, add the remaining lemon juice and toss lightly. Divide among 4 plates, then serve with the chicken and hummus.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
335 36.4g 7.7g 1.4g 12.4g 8.5g 0.4g 161mg 30.2g 4.3mg