- 500g lean lamb mince
- 2tsp harissa paste
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 25g dried breadcrumbs, such as Paxo
- 2tbsp chopped fresh mint
- Cooking oil spray
- 4 seeded bread rolls, halved, and 60g mixed rocket and spinach leaves, to serve
For the coleslaw
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, coarsely grated
- 125g 2% fat Greek yogurt
- Zest 1 orange, plus 3tbsp juice
- In a large bowl mix together the mince, harissa, eggs, breadcrumbs and mint. Set aside for 5 min, then divide the mixture equally into 4 and shape into burgers.
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and set over a medium heat. Add the burgers and loosely cover with a sheet of foil. Cook for 8–10 min, turning once, until the juices run clear. Alternatively, spray the burgers all over with oil and cook on a hot barbecue for 8–12 min.
- Meanwhile, combine all the coleslaw ingredients in a mixing bowl, then season with white pepper.
- Fill each roll with some leaves, a burger and some coleslaw. Secure with a cocktail stick, if you like, then serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
564 39g 25.1g 9.7g 5.2g 9.4g 1.1g 258mg 44.6g 4.6mg