- 2 tortilla wraps
- Cooking oil spray
- 500g lean lamb mince
- ½ small bunch of fresh mint, finely chopped
- 2tsp harissa paste
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cucumber, chopped
- 1 bunch of radishes, trimmed, halved and sliced
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 100g watercress, coarsely chopped
- 1tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1tbsp lemon juice, plus wedges to serve
You will also need…
- 8 skewers, presoaked in cold water for 20 min if wooden
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Put the tortillas on a baking tray and lightly spray with oil, then bake for 6–8 min until crisp. Break into small pieces and set aside.
- Heat the grill to high. Combine the lamb, mint and harissa paste in a medium bowl. Using your hands, form the mixture around the skewers into 8 sausage shapes, each about 7cm long. Lightly spray with oil, then grill for 6–7 min, turning occasionally, until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine the tomatoes, cucumber, radishes, onion and watercress in a large bowl. Toss gently with the olive oil and lemon juice. Scatter over the crispy tortilla pieces and toss briefly, then serve with the lamb skewers and lemon wedges.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
382 28.1g 20.7g 8.3g 3g 4.2g 0.5g 126mg 22.2g 3.8mg